Marketing − sales and distribution
- In 2016, the LOTOS Group improved its operating profit again, and reported consolidated revenue of PLN 20,931m.
- In 2016, LOTOS Kolej increased its share in the Polish rail freight market from 9.91% to 10.20% and retained the second position among rail cargo carriers.
- LOTOS-Air BP began to sell aviation fuel to Emirates Airline and Air China, and thus expanded the pool of its global customers.
- Since its inception in 2013, LOTOS Oil has established its presence on 57 foreign markets around the world.
- In 2016, LOTOS service stations' retail sales hit a record-high. Adjusted EBITDA in 2016 amounted to PLN 156m.
- Diesel oil (43.4%), gasolines (14.1%), and heavy fuel oil (13.6%) were the largest contributors to the LOTOS Group sales in 2016.
- In 2016, the LOTOS Group’s share in the domestic fuel market was 29.5%.