- The LOTOS Group produces hydrocarbons from offshore and onshore fields. Three-fourths of our volumes come from fields in Norway, while the balance is produced in the Baltic Sea and in Lithuania.
- As at December 31st 2016, the LOTOS Group's 2P (proved and probable) reserves were at 72.7m boe.
- Daily production in 2016 was approximately 26,000 boe, and is to reach 30,000−50,000 boe/d by 2022.
In recent years, efforts were made to develop a balanced upstream portfolio in Poland and abroad.
Our goals include:
- Maintaining a steady and stable growth of hydrocarbon production,
- Ensuring energy security for Poland,
- Diversifying supply directions,
- Extending the margin chain of the Gdańsk refinery.